Port Aransas/Mustang Island Chamber of Commerce & Tourism Bureau
- Associations, Civic Organizations
- Businesses Re-Opened
The Port Aransas/Mustang Island Chamber of Commerce & Tourism Bureau Visitor Center office suffered significant damage during Hurricane Harvey, and unfortunately will be “office-less” during the next few weeks. Everyone from the staff made it safe and sound thru the event, and like our entire community, all carry the indomitable spirit of PORT A PROUD and have begun the rebuilding process of our great destination.
Our staff emails are finally back up and running and our office phone extensions are being forwarded to our mobile phones in the near term.
JobsLifeguardCategory: Hotel, Gaming, Leisure, and TravelMinimum Qualifications: Minimum 16 years of age Ability to swim 50 yard without stopping Able to enter the pool safely, swim 20 yards to retrieve 10 lbs of weights, return to the starting point within 1 minute, 50 seconds. Training/Certification available to those that meet the minimum qualifications. Job Title: Lifeguard Responsible for ensuring the safety of facility patrons by ...read more
ContactSarah PerezPhone:361-296-5358HousekeeperCategory: Hotel, Gaming, Leisure, and TravelTo maximize guest satisfaction by providing neat and clean guest condominium units in accordance with Port Royal’s standards. Major Areas of Accountability Meets and exceeds guest and team member expectations by providing positive and courteous service and teamwork. Ensures guest satisfaction by cleaning guest units daily according to operational policies and standards. Removes soiled bed ...read more
Whom to Contact
- Gena BonnerTourism SpecialistPhone: (361) 749-5919 x. 802
- Tina CrowOffice Manager - Accounting/HRPhone: (361) 749-5919 x. 801
- Joan GarlandPublic Relations & Special Events ManagerPhone: (361) 749-5919 x. 811
- Jeff HentzPresident & CEOPhone: (361) 749-5919 x. 808
- Sheri JohnsonProgram Manager & Community Partnerships - Chamber Foundation & New Day Port A FundPhone: (361) 749-5919 x. 806
- Jennifer WhiteVolunteer CoordinatorPhone: (361) 749-5919 x. 813
- Shelley WitcherMembership & Market Development ManagerPhone: (361) 749-5919 x. 805
- Michelle ZaludekSocial Media Specialist & Marketing CoordinatorPhone: (361) 749-5919 x. 812