Port Aransas/Mustang Island Chamber of Commerce & Tourism Bureau
- Associations, Civic Organizations
- Businesses Re-Opened
The Port Aransas/Mustang Island Chamber of Commerce & Tourism Bureau Visitor Center office suffered significant damage during Hurricane Harvey, and unfortunately will be “office-less” during the next few weeks. Everyone from the staff made it safe and sound thru the event, and like our entire community, all carry the indomitable spirit of PORT A PROUD and have begun the rebuilding process of our great destination.
Our staff emails are finally back up and running and our office phone extensions are being forwarded to our mobile phones in the near term.
Whom to Contact
- Tina CrowOffice Manager - Accounting/HRPhone: (361) 749-5919 x. 801
- Joan GarlandPublic Relations & Special Events ManagerPhone: (361) 749-5919 x. 811
- Jeff HentzPresident & CEOPhone: (361) 749-5919 x. 808
- Sheri JohnsonProgram Manager & Community Partnerships - Chamber Foundation & New Day Port A FundPhone: (361) 749-5919 x. 806
- Janie VasquezFulfillment & Office CoordinatorPhone: (361) 749-5919 x. 802
- Shelley WitcherMembership & Market Development ManagerPhone: (361) 749-5919 x. 805