Port Aransas/Mustang Island Chamber of Commerce & Tourism Bureau
- Associations, Civic Organizations
- Businesses Re-Opened
The Port Aransas/Mustang Island Chamber of Commerce & Tourism Bureau Visitor Center office suffered significant damage during Hurricane Harvey, and unfortunately will be “office-less” during the next few weeks. Everyone from the staff made it safe and sound thru the event, and like our entire community, all carry the indomitable spirit of PORT A PROUD and have begun the rebuilding process of our great destination.
Our staff emails are finally back up and running and our office phone extensions are being forwarded to our mobile phones in the near term.
JobsJob FairCategory: AccountingThe Port Aransas & Mustang Island Chamber of Commerce and Tourism Bureau and Unique Employment Services are sponsoring a New Day Port A Job Fair on Thursday, February 15 from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at the Port Aransas Civic Center, 710 W. Ave. A in Port Aransas. The job fair is an opportunity for job seekers and employers to network and fill open positions. The event is free and open to the ...read more
Whom to Contact
- Tina CrowOffice Manager - Accounting/HRPhone: (361) 749-5919 x. 801
- Joan GarlandPublic Relations & Special Events ManagerPhone: (361) 749-5919 x. 811
- Jeff HentzPresident & CEOPhone: (361) 749-5919 x. 808
- Sheri JohnsonMarketing & Communications ManagerPhone: (361) 749-5919 x. 806
- Janie VasquezFulfillment & Office CoordinatorPhone: (361) 749-5919 x. 802
- Shelley WitcherMembership & Market Development ManagerPhone: (361) 749-5919 x. 805