Homes on the Tour — The Port Aransas Tour of Homes 2017 features a diverse collection of homes, all located in the heart of “old town” Port Aransas. From historically significant to modern renovations to new construction to glamping, you will visit homes that showcase island living at its best! These cottages, casas and condos exemplify the life and charm of “old town” Port Aransas. This extraordinary home tour is accessible via bicycle, golf card, vehicles or on foot.
Tour maps and brochures listing the tour homes are available at the Community Center.
- Bus tours are available at 9:00 and 11:00am—cost is $25 per person.
- Self-guided tours are available from 1:00 to 5:00pm—cost is $20 per person
Ticket Purchasing Options
Bus tour tickets are limited to 90 per tour; self-guided tickets are unlimited.
Tickets are available for purchase:
- After Thanksgiving, use the website PayPal links www.PortAransasGardenClub.org
- After December 15th:
- Susan Castor Collection, 1908 Hwy 361
- Gratitude, 316 N. Station Street after December 15
- On tour day at the Port Aransas Community Center
Get More Information on the Tour(or contact PAGC for an interview):
- Call or text the PAGC phone at 361-332-8080
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow us on our website www.PortAransasGardenClub.org
- Visit our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Port-Aransas-Home-Tour-272370146133279
- Visit ourblog at portaransasgardenclubhometour.blogspot.com.
The Port Aransas Garden Club
- Is a 501c3 corporation formed in 1964 to encourage interest in city beautification
- Uses funds from fundraisers for landscaping;multiple civic projects in Port Aransas; scholarships for Port Aransas High School seniors